Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Big Changes

Well, there are big changes going on around us. People may never notice them, but they deserve congratulations anyway.

First: I know someone who recently finished her Associate's Degree and is now moving on to receive her Bachelor's. I am so proud of her for going back to school. She may be a "non-traditional" student, but she is one AMAZING woman to me. Snaps for you.

Second: I know someone who's interview skills have been strong enough to get them a second interview and a meet & greet. Way to go you. Keep on the good work. (Don't worry... "they" are still crossed!)

Third: I myself have got an interview, see another change.

These changes could help everyone they touch. Let's keep them all in our prayers. God Bless, and Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. First, thank you for the snaps!Now, snaps to you too- I know applications can be a huge step out of your safety zone and I am so proud of you for taking the chance!

    ReplyDelete