Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy Weekends full of Work

Ever have a weekend where you KNOW you should be working on something. You HAVE things that NEED to be done. You know all of this, you understand it, you may even have had a minor freak out over this, but you just can not force yourself to do it. That's been my weekend. I have done some things that need to be done. I did a bit of research for my paper, and a little bit of reading. Too bad I haven't done EVERYTHING I should have done. Now, to convince myself to do it!

Even when things look like they are not happening the way they should, you get little bits of happy information. I just received an e-mail that told me I have passed the first step of the RA/CA application process. Now I move on to group discussions and interviews. I'm excited for this. I'm trying NOT to get my hopes up though in case I don't get the position. So, good things come in at all times!

Now, I've been addicted with the Hallmark channel today (Romance movies!), but I really should get some work done. What do you think? Also, I told you to KEEP the snow mom. I didn't want it, but yet, here it is. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment